Big Hoop Charm
- All hand-made by artisans in Japan
- Free worldwide express shipping
- Gift wrapping for free
Big size hoop charms that can be set on hoop earrings. Just by attaching it to your hoop earrings, you can change the whole atmosphere. The large silver hoop draws the eye to the ear. There are many ways to arrange them, such as taking down the yellow gold one or bringing the silver one up.
Each piece is made by artisans in Kofu, Japan.
1% for the Planet
For every purchase of PRMAL products, 1% of the purchase price will be donated directly to an organization working for forest conservation. Learn more.
- Made in Japan
- [small hoop] 7.0mm (length) × 7.0mm (width) × 1.2mm (thickness) / [large hoop] 40.0mm (length) × 40.0mm (width) x 1.2mm (thickness)
- Gem stone(s)
Lab Grown Diamond
Color: G UP / Clarity: VS2 UP / Cut: Good UP
Carats: 0.005ct * 8 (ct weight 0.04)
- [small hoop] made of gold / [large hoop] made of silver
PRMAL's jewels are factory-directed with a commitment to quality and transparency. We connect our customers directly with jewelry factories.
We are committed to delivering the highest quality jewelry at a significantly less profitable price compared to the retail prices of traditional jewelry brands.
By making it easy to incorporate jewelry into your everyday life, we're making it easier for as many customers as possible to get the most out of it. We are convinced that we are able to convey the beauty of jewelry and the passion of our artisans.Learn more about our fair price policy
The following payment methods are accepted
- Credit Card（Visa/Master/American Express/JCB）
- Apple Pay
- *JP Amazon Pay
- *JP Mobile app payment (LINE Pay/Merpay/PayPay)
- *JP Bank Transfer
Payment must be made in a lump sum only.
Secure online payment
Your communication will be encrypted with 256-bit SSL encryption. Credit card information is directly managed and processed by a payment processor that complies with the PCI-DSS international credit card security standard.
- All countries: DHL
- Japan: Kuroneko Yamato
Shipment will be made from Tokyo, Japan. You can track your delivery with the tracking number provided in the shipment email.
In-stock items usually ship in 3-5 days, ordered items usually ship in 20-25 days, and engagement rings usually ship in 40-45 days from Japan. Please check the estimated shipping date at the top of the Add To Cart button after selecting the item.
- In case of high shipment volume, the shipment may be made on the next business day or later.
- We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, summer vacation, winter vacation, and temporary holidays.
Free worldwide express shipping.
Notes on use
Each piece of PRMAL jewelry is handmade with great delicacy. Please be careful not to drop or crash the jewelry.
- Doing housework, bathing, sleeping, or playing sports may cause stains, discoloration, deformation, or damage. We recommend that you avoid wearing jewelry.
- Itching or irritation may occur depending on the body constitution. If you experience any skin irritation, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
- Use of the product in places with high temperatures, such as saunas or ski resorts, or in cold climates may cause burns or frostbite. Avoid wearing jewelry.
- Please be sure not to wear when entering hot springs or seawater.
To reduce dullness and stains caused by sebum, etc., wipe the product with a soft cloth after use and place each item individually in a plastic bag, pouch, case, etc. Avoid storing in the sun, extremely dry places, or places with high temperatures and humidity.
PRMAL is based in Japan and delivers jewelry by Japanese artisans to the world.
Customs Duty Free Campaign
No surprise. Free delivery to all U.S. states with payment only of the amount shown on the online store. PRMAL will pre-pay the cost of taxes and will ensure that you do not have to pay separately when you receive your merchandise.
|All area||Customers may be responsible for customs duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for more information. Please note that we are not responsible for payment of customs duties and taxes.|
You can get in touch with our customer service team.
PRMAL customer service office
Business Hours: 10am - 5pm JST on weekdays
Inquiries received on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, and other Company holidays will be handled on the next business day or later.
The best handcrafted jewelry by Japanese artisans
To provide you with the highest quality jewelry, all of our jewelry is handcrafted one by one from a factory with over 30 years of history in Kofu, Japan.
The high-quality handcrafted jewels created by our artisans' delicate and meticulous skills will continue to shine for a long time, bringing out the beauty of the person who wears them to the fullest extent.
We promise that you will be able to enjoy genuine luxury.
Ethical and environmentally friendly lab-grown diamonds
We use only lab-grown diamonds, which are created by using advanced technology to greatly streamline the diamond-making process and replicate the same geological environment in the laboratory.
High quality while solving environmental and labor problems caused by mining. lab-grown diamonds add beautiful sparkle and colour to our new everyday lives.
will make your life beautiful.
Your choice of jewelry is a choice of a way of life.
It's not something you can imitate or give away.
We choose a sustainable diamond for the future.